June 10th KBFTN Hamilton Creek Rescheduled

Due to the inclement weather over the past 5 days and continuing for at least the next 3-4 days I regrettably inform you that we will reschedule for Tuesday June 17th same place same time. I have no problem fishing in the wind and rain, but for safety concerns and safety is our main priority we will have to hold off a week on this one. I made all the notices yesterday via forums, and Facebook, but I forgot to post it up[ on our main page. We hope to see everyone next Tuesday at Hamilton Creek on Percy Priest, for a fun evening of fishing. Until then take care, and catch some fish.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s